Delegates under this category will be currently enrolled in a University completing their Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in any mental health related field (i.e. psychology, psychiatry, counseling, social work, etc.) Student ID will be required when collecting the delegate badge. These delegates will have access to the exhibition hall and to the conference professional sessions under the “student” or “general community” track and panel sessions. Delegates under this category can receive a Certificate of Attendance by MEPA if requested.
Delegates under this category will be all MEPA members or those working in the mental health field and with a Bachelors, Masters, and/or PhD in related field. These delegates will have full access to the conference and expo and will be allowed to enter any of the conference professional sessions and panel sessions. Delegates under this category will receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the American Psychological Association (APA) for the sessions they attend.
Delegates under this category can be anyone who does not fit the Professional or Student category (i.e. parents, caretakers, professionals in other fields not related to mental health, etc.) These delegates will have access to the exhibition hall and to the conference professional sessions under the “general community” track and panel sessions. Delegates under this category can receive a Certificate of Attendance by MEPA if requested.
Delegate Fee Includes:
- Registration Badge (based on registration track type)
- Conference Kit
- Access to Conference Professional Sessions (based on registration track type)
- Access to Panel Sessions
- Lunch buffet on Conference days
- Entry to Exhibition Hall
- Sessions Tea/Coffee
Not a MEPA member? Learn more about becoming a member Click here
Want to become a MEPA member?
Please submit your CV and copies of your degrees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once membership confirmation is received, you can register to the conference as a MEPA member
- Online Payment: Payment will be accepted only through .
- Please note that cheques will not be accepted.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please print the confirmation letter to present at the Registration counter during the conference.
- One-day registration only includes access to the events for that day.
For any Registration related information, please contact:
Dr. Joanne Hands, PhD, LPC, LMFT
Phone: +965 99734521